Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh sweet Chiffon

I have a new obsession and it's called Chiffon.  I want dresses in all colors of the rainbow.  They are swirly girlie and make me want to twirl....ya hear that Sarah, twirl :)
I love this dress so much.  Offered by Soleil Vintage.
Found at Broadley Street Vintage. I need clothes in this mint green it just screams ice cream!

LOVE both of these.  Offered by Vogue Vintage. They are just so graceful, feminine and soft.  Most of these dresses would fall to my knees or just below, not a good look when your only 5'3.  I need to find a shorter one.
Love this color.  The dress is beautiful on her but do you see what I mean about the length being too much? Found at Coral Vintage.
I love me some orange! Big Yellow Taxi.
Tangalicious! Traveling by Carousel.
For the PRINCESS in all of us :) $350 at Vintage Blue Moon. OMG good luck selling that!
Cotton candy dress from the 1950's.
If this were my size....Isn't it a beauty! Ikahn Vintage.

I was lucky enough to find a chiffon looking dress at Forever 21, it's in a bright teal and short!  I hope to wear it soon and show it off.  Loved my lazy weekend, but with Thanksgiving this Thursday and Chris and I playing host let the chaos begin!




12 comments:

Vix said...

Wow! I love them especially that tangerine beauty and the mint green maxi.
I'm with you on knee length, I feel really stumpy and mediocre in midi length, it's all or nothing with me too. Mind you, you'll be able to take these frocks up and make them shorter soon with your new-found sewing skillz!
Can't wait to see you in the new teal number.
Fan-freakin'-tastic to talk yesterday, can't wait till the next time.
Love you! xxxxxxxxxxxx

pastcaring said...

Those dresses are SOOOO beautiful. Floaty gorgeousness in delicious shades - I love it!
I'd like more 50s style stuff, I think the shape suits me, though I haven't found much that I can squeeze into... I do like a midi length on me, I feel too exposed in short lengths, but YOU do short very well - can't wait to see the dress you bought! I love teal, and I bet it really suits you.
PS. Tell me about Forever 21, I see lots of references to it but don't know what it is. Is it a shop like Primark or H&M in the UK? Or Topshop? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LUCEWOMAN said...

I'd love to see you twirling in these. They're all so cute and feminine, with all the black that's around ready for the festive season, it's very refreshing to see bubblegum and ice-cream colours - thanks.

I like the spotty one best.

Victoria said...

These dresses are beautiful. Chiffon is so feminine. Great picks. Love to see your dress and have a great Thanksgiving week ahead.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

So pretty! I'm shivering here though and imagining the hair removal these would entail to wear! Love the turquoise best - amazing sleeves.

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Lucious, every single one of them. I'm struggling to choose a favourite. Probably the tangerine and the spotty.

Nat said...

Gorgeous one and all! I especially like the turquoise one (Coral Vintage)...

pinktutu72 said...

I love chiffon:) It's so floaty and feminine. I cant wait to see you in your new dress! My daughter and I looooove Forever 21 they are very reasonably priced.
Karlene

Helga! said...

O,good god,those frocks are HEAVENLY! Yay,lets twirlie swirlie,twirly girl!!! I would LOVE a sweet swirly frock like one of these...or 2!!! Such pretty colours! I find just below the knee ok with stonking heels,otherwise I hear ya!
Scrumptious swirly love!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Perdita said...

I want 60s chiffon. Specifically a dress and cape, in aqua, with rhinestones. And big hair.

I can get the dress off ebay...hmmm short of sticking my finger in a socket I dunno about the hair.

La Dama said...

I want all these frocks,epecially the gay pink prom one and orange dresses.
cant wait to see you rockin your chiffon beauty.

Misfits Vintage said...

I LOVE THEM ALL! Faves are the orange layered and the baby pink prom with the rose... aren't they gorgeous!

Love! Sarah xxx