Friday, January 27, 2012

Asher Roth, not bad for a white boy!

Last night watching Face Off, the artists had to design an album cover for this cat, Asher Roth.  I dig this white boy rapper, his style is kind of a mash up of Jay Z and Eminem (big surprise they are his two greatest influences)  Have you guys heard of him? What do you think?




Here are a few songs for you to have a lil listen too.

This song Summertime totally reminds me of all the years I lived in California.
His latest this video is pretty cool!

I hope everyone has a cool weekend ahead.  Next week I'll have pictures of my vanity and you guys can tell to paint or not to paint!  PEACE OUT!!!!

6 comments:

Helga! said...

Hey,I don't mind a little rappiness from time to time,yeah!!!
O,man,I just caught up on that fabulous frock Curtise and the girls sent!!EEEK! SO YOU!!!
Love those zumba moves....might need a few tips when I'm there!!!
Love and pink BITS!
XXXXXXXXXX

Kathi said...

When I saw him on Face Off my first thought was that he did not look at all like a rapper.

Louise said...

I hadn't heard of him, but I used to be a big Eminem fan. I'm not a huge fan of rap but I still maintain that Eminem is mega talented. I'll keep my eyes peeled for this guy. Xx

Style Sud-Est said...

Hi Krista!,

No i never heard of him!
But will have a listen, not a huge fan of rap, but fromtime to time i listen to it.
Love your belt and neclace in your previous post

Take care girl and thanks for your comments always fun to hear from you!

Arianexxxx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Never heard of him, I do like a bit of Marshall Mathers as a guilty pleasure though.

La Dama said...

I never heard of him but I do love me some old skool rap!