Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holy crap she's 90!

Betty White is kinda new to me.  I know I know but better late than never.  I had a defining moment when I decided that Betty White was a pretty cool kitten. This is the quote of her's I read. "Why do people say grow some balls. Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!" Maybe she reminds me of my old feisty opinionated Jewish Grandma who lived to be 96, I can't say exactly but I do like her. Happy Birthday Betty!
 That's some party dress, I bet your pooped.
I think we all get what she's saying here.

 
Oh no you didn't!
 The Portland Mercury is a local publication, can you believe this cover?!!!


Oh the things you've seen.  I hope your grandkids appreciate you!

BTW, Tell Congress not to censor the web, Betty White would want you to.



14 comments:

Louise said...

I remember her in the Golden Girls, she was so funny in that. Doesn't she look fantastic for 90, I hope I look that good... well, I just hope I get to 90 actually lol.

Yes, internet censorship would be a disaster! I hope it doesn't happen. xx

Kathi said...

She is one amazing lady! I'm also thrilled that Hollywood is giving a 90-year-old woman some attention.

Jenifer said...

Amazing!!

Happy Birthday Betty ! xx

http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

pastcaring said...

Can't imagine being 90... Betty's looking great though.
"If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina!" Classic! xxxx

Ivy Black said...

90! Blimey..she looks fab on it. She's rather wonderful.xxxx

Daniel said...

She's FABULOUS !

Tanya said...

I love Betty, she's so fab!!!! Great post!

Nat said...

Betty rocks! Hope I have her looks at spirit at that age :-)
Loved your post!

Nat said...

I mean "AND" spirit!

two squirrels said...

Great to see you celebrating such a wonderful and beautiful lady!!!!! Happy birthday Miss Betty!!!!
Yay to inspiration ladies!!! V

Perdita said...

She's amazing!

Misfits Vintage said...

Happy Birthday Betty - YOU ROCK! Sarah xxx

Style Sud-Est said...

90! Wow wonder if i will live that long!
She was in the Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Golden Girls! I enjoyed those shows, she was so funny
Great post Krista!

La Dama said...

Betty is so funny and straight out.
I fell in love with her since the golden girls show.
Cant believe how well she looks for her age.