Monday, January 23, 2012

Made just for me :)

Well Friday's Gem Fair was kind of a bust.  As my Mom said, "After you've gone once, they are all pretty much the same." In general a lack of variety and pretty rude venders turned me off, however I did still end up with a few deals.  I'll show you what I made tomorrow.

Do you ever find something that just screams your name? I did! Check out what I found this weekend...made just for me....this poncho with a sweet lil pocket in front to keep my hands warm.  Are you kidding me with these colors?  So soft, so bright and at $5 made me so happy!
Why just yesterday my neighbor was saying how my colors are in right now.  She said she almost bought me a scarf at Nordstroms that was pink and orange but it was $95 so she didn't.  I can't imagine a $95 scarf, but I am pretty happy about my colors getting a lil respect.
I know pretty magical right?!?!?!
even Ash wants to cuddle me in this....
not really.
A pair of fatigues I've had for almost 10 years and my pink and purple Adidas.
I think I'll sleep in this :)
I also found these containers for the kitchen.
I'm still doing Zumba ya'll!  It made me almost cry yesterday but I pushed on through.

13 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Wow! Such a perfect match for your hair! It looks so comfy and warm, and for just $5 - what a steak!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

What a steak??? I meant what a steal!! ;)

Victoria said...

A fabulous poncho and it does look like it was made just for, and all pink and purple loving gals everywhere.

Bombshellicious said...

Loving the poncho xx

VainGlorySinner said...

That is definitely a VERY Krista inspired poncho! It looks all snuggly, no wonder Ash wants some action. I love those little containers! Great finds!! xxx

Helga! said...

OMG totally made for you!!! Squee!
O,so our colours are in,are they?!Well,that means fab scores thrifting later on when they're out!!!
Hurrah! Just the way I like it!
Love! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Scarlett said...

The poncho looks like it was totally made for you! You look amazing in it and so cosy. Scarlett x

Nat said...

Just made for you! Great find :-) Glad the Zumba is still on...

La Dama said...

Cute colorful warm poncho was really made for you amor.
What a bargain! Ash is sweet kitty.
Adorable containers.
Besios

two squirrels said...

The poncho is fabulous!!!! The colour is perfect.
Your pussy cat is so so beautiful, aren't they little monsters when they don't want there photo taken.
Love V

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooh that super cute snuggly poncho is PERFECT on you, Krista! Helga's right - in six months you'll be finding SO MUCH awesome stuff n op shops in YOUR COLOURS! Love! Sarah xxx

pastcaring said...

That poncho looks so warm and soft, and of course the colours are perfect for you. I love those little dishes too, more fabulous colour!
Don't let the Zumba make you cry - you'll be kicking its butt before long! xxxx

pinktutu72 said...

Oh wow what a beautiful poncho! I think I may have to attempt one on the loom!