Thursday, January 12, 2012

So last night...

I had a concealed weapons class, now all I have to do is fill out a formal application with the Sheriff and I can pack heat if I choose too.  Here are some random things I learned :)
1) Guns are loaded at all times, well maybe not but you better treat them like they are.
2) Just because someone breaks into your home doesn't mean you can shoot em'.  (bummer)
You guys don't really care about this do you?  Tonight I have part two which is defensive shooting, I hope to learn some new skills and become my very own real life super hero!

This was what I wore to look tough but not butch.
A gray pleather jacket from Forever 21 $25.
 Thrifted gray cords $5 and my t-shirt says Haters Love Me!
They do really.
Thanks for all the feedback regarding Zumba, I'm scared!  I got the DVD's yesterday so Friday I will give it a go in the comfort of my basement.  I want to try a class but I need to get good first.  Stay tuned.

9 comments:

La Dama said...

You look like your ready to kick some ass!adorar your cute haters top.
I think everyone should learn how to use a gun.you never know when it might come in handy.
besos

Nat said...

You go girl! Armed and fabulous :-)
Curious to hear about how the Zumba pans out....

Louise said...

You really are going to be tank girl aren't you? sounds like lots of fun. xx

Perdita said...

Scary stuff! I can shoot but it's very complex to get a gun licence in the UK, so I just suprise people with my deadly aim at the fairground or at a shooting range.

VainGlorySinner said...

Nat said it - armed and fabulous! As Perdita said it is really hard to get a licence for a firearm in the UK, only members of target shooting clubs and hunters can apply and even then you have to go through a load of paperwork and referrals and background checks, it's all a complicated business!

My dad goes hunting quite a lot - something I wish he didn't do! But he doesn't have anything other than air rifles which me and my brothers used to do target practice with when we were teenagers - it was quite fun!

Love that t-shirt and the necklace AGAIN is so gorgeous! xxx

pastcaring said...

I think you got the "tough but cool/not butch" look perfectly! Great t-shirt, and that necklace really is fabulous. Shooting sounds terrifying to me, but I bet you'll release your inner Annie Oakley and be a crack shot very soon! xxxxxx

Misfits Vintage said...

Is it possible that your hair is more fabulous every day??? Are you using Hair Voodoo?? You look GORGEOUS, as always as I love your tee! Love! Sarah xxx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Ha Zumba, it's massive here, every bloody poster in the village I'm moving too seemed to be advertising a class. You'll be fine, you're armed after all!

Style Sud-Est said...

You look perfect!
BTW, what is Zumba?