Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Back at ya babes!
1) How old are you? Forty fucking ONE!
2) What does my appearance say about me? Usually it SCREAMS that I am unique, fun loving, maybe even a bit crazy. I think it projects confidence and style, my own style. I think "my look" makes me approachable and easily befriended.
3) Do you judge others based on their appearance? I do, we all do, we can't help it. I think appearance can give us the first clues about someone before we really get to know them. People watching has always been something I enjoy so maybe I'm not judging as much as I am observing :)
4) Do you worry about your appearance? Actually I don't, not anymore. I think the only time I second guess myself is when others do first.
5) Is there a difference between being cute and being pretty? I think so. I do think cute is usually a term we reserve for younger people and pretty is something you grow into.
6) What do I love about myself? I love that I am happy, open minded and forever learning!
7) What do I dislike about myself? I hate my limited vocabulary and poor grammar. I also hate my big old nose, lack of a waist and beefy thighs.
8) What career do I see myself in? Sales for sure, I love the connection it allows me to have with all kinds of people, now if I could just sell something I love I think I'd really have something :)