Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A dogs life for me

What a wise bunch of women you are and I knew I was not alone, thanks for all your advice, I plan of taking all of it!  In less than a month Chris and I head down to San Diego to visit with my family.  My last trip was over a year ago and I am missing them all pretty bad.  My Dad is the only family I have on my side living up here.

This weekend I took Peetee over to see Shiloh.  With Sunny gone I thought things were going to be sad but we actually had a wonderful time in the sun and we talked about how she was missed.
They had this blanket made and I thought it was pretty sweet.
 This is one of my favorite pictures of these two.
Shiloh is now the lady of the house and adjusting perfectly.
 Isn't her Mom beautiful.

I know its not the best shot but here is that vintage suede jacket I scored with all the original tags still on it.  This jacket is one of the nicest things I own.
In other news, I have introduced spontaneous dancing into my boring daily work routine.  How does it work you ask?  Since working out really makes me feel alive and it's how I start most days I thought I needed something more for later to keep me going.  It's easy just put on a favorite song and dance for the duration of it.  I try and do this 2-3 times a day, it's easy and makes me feel awesome.  This is my favorite song to shake my ass to currently.


15 comments:

Carina Rosenholm said...

Love the jacket !
Xx

Kari Spriggs said...

Oh my, I love that jacket! The second picture I thought was a picture not a blanket. Super cool! There's a new thing here in Portland I have a friend (ok more like an acquaintance). Working on it right now. Its Zipper dance you should check it out! Its this free form dance. So there are no rules. I don't dance as i'm like to hurt myself I'm that clumsy. But if I did....well the I guess I'd dance. HA! I don't know where that last part was going.:)

Janey G said...

the jacket is divine and so glad you got to visit x

Mary Lou said...

a post full of puppy love;) i adore that blanket!! and how fabulous is your jacket!

Helga! said...

Yay, a whole bunch of positive rays and happiness are beaming at me from this post!!!
Pooch love, gloriarse colours, the cutest jacket...and a trip to San Diego! HUZZAH!
Loving YOU madly! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Trees said...

Woah! That I one beautiful jacket. I Love all the puppy pictures. I can't wait to see photos of your trip - sounds like it will be fun :D

Sandra said...

Pooch dates are just adorable, the blanket is too cute too, it's good to have a cuddly blanket especially with beloved pets on it - Your jacket is AWESOME!!! you are just gorgeous in it, a wonderful gorgeous vision of colour! x x x

Tamera Wolfe said...

AAAAW on the blanket!!! Shiloh looks like a sweetie!!

The new jacket is gorgeous on you==perfect!!
And of course when accessorized with adorable Peetee you can't ask for more!!

Tammy McGill said...

Haha the dog looks funny with your pink hair. that is a very nice suede jacket. Did you listen to that Katy Perry song yet? Its a good one to shake your booty to :)

Forest City Fashionista said...

The blanket is a lovely (and cozy) way to commemorate a canine companion. Shiloh's Mom is gorgeous, and it's good that Shiloh is adjusting to being an "only" dog.

That is a glorious jacket!

Hollie "Jet" Black-Ramsey said...

aw snap! That doggie BFF blanket is adorable!

pastcaring said...

How did this post sneak through without me noticing it? Eeek, sorry I'm late to comment, darling.
Ahh, what a sweet blanket, a lovely reminder of Sunny. Shiloh is such a cutie.
Your suede jacket is amazing, it looks fabulous. Such a great colour. Why wouldn't you feel like dancing?! I can just imagine you springing out of your chair and shaking your ass to some really loud music several times a day; think I might join you! xxxx

Connie said...

I like Jem, too. She's all over my ipod. You look too cute. Ahhhh little puppies <3 Dancity dance dance dance!

Ariane Lasalle said...

I love the idea of shaking my bootie a couple of time d day to music - I got an office - I could close the doors and shake, shake ! Get so bored sometimes ...Tks again

Love the jacket and love the pic where you put a strand of pink hair on the dog!

Take care Ariane xo

Mrs. D said...

I really don't come to your blog as often as I should. I love seeing your photos, so full of life and colour. and the most amazing dog throw I've ever seen in my life :)